Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things that start to happen when working at a beef factory..

So I've been working at the beef plant for a couple months now and I have started to realize that you can start to do some pretty weird things that people normally don't do.. example mold fat into sculptures.




Its been a while and there have been some interesting happenings in world of the beef plant and in the world of my little fat people. First some interesting things that have happened to me since working at the beef plant. Many days when I leave the plant they are bringing in or have brought the cows that will be slaughtered the next day. So I have taken to warning them about what is going to happen to them the next day..yes.. by mooing to them. What is really surprising about this is that they don't seem to worried about it after I tell them. Hmm, maybe I need to work on my mooing language. I thought about trying to make it sound more like a hectic moo but considering that my co-workers already think that I'm odd when they see my fat sculptures I decided against it. But then one day I figured out that I must have been saying the wrong thing to them because when I came out three younger cows were heading towards where the other cows were.. maybe I was mooing that they'd get a feast tomorrow instead of becoming one.. oops.. But the young cows were herded away by a four by four truck.


Since the disturbance with the cyclops some disturbing things have been in the fat village. The lizard was found by the cowboy looking through the fat village seeming to head toward the high fat prison where the cyclops is being held but was caught and taken into custody and later that night the cowboy caught another strange creature trying to get a look at high fat prison..





Well this one was also taken into prison while he stuck out his tongue in protest. But when morning came the cowboy was found injured and taken to the hospital and the high fat prison had been broken into and all prisoners escaped but pictures of those who broke in were caught on the fat security cameras..






The cyclops friend.. guess they think they complete each other or something..







Guess he came to get his little imp brother out of prison with the the Cyclops friend.
Yikes!! No wonder the cowboy was injured fighting against those two.
But a search is going to be led by the super sniffer.. shown here.





With that Shnauz they should be able to sniff em out in no time. :)

2 comments:

Torrie said...

You, dearest, have been watching too much Psych. I like it!

Nathan Meidell said...

This might be my favorite one. I love the nose.