Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Proof that giants exist

I am one to enjoy fantasy books and I may even be considered a nerd by some that know me but usually I'm not one to think that the things that I read in books are really there. I did often think how cool it would be if they were there but never quite got to the point of believing(this may be on account that I never got my letter from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry). Then something happened that changed my opinion, not on Hogwarts(too bad), but on giants.

You can start the ridicule now if you'd like but just wait until you see this striking evidence. I have a picture(that is proof!) that giants do exist. I can imagine that some of you may find this hard to believe and might scoff at such things as this but I ask you to give a better option for what I saw on this fateful day a bit over a year ago..



If that isn't a giants four square ball I don't know what is. Really, look at it. If you have another option other than a giants four square ball then you can try to convince me otherwise but as far as I can tell that's a giants four square ball. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a giant watermelon! Or should I say, a giant's watermelon!